Tuesday, January 26, 2010

a clean house is a happy house

Jason announced last night that he wants to hire someone to clean the house twice a month.
Perhaps I should have been offended, but I wasn't.
Sounds good to me. I like a tidy house.
And there are days when I don't have the time to keep it as tidy as I'd like.
Jason is so thoughtful.

So tonight we have people coming over to check out our home and give us a cost estimate.
And I feel like I need to clean before they get there.
I'll get over that... er, hopefully.

This is a pretty kitchen. Mine doesn't look like this.
But maybe someday!
I love Meg's blog. Her house and all her photos inspire me.

Other things I'm inspired by today:











And how cute is this? I haven't tried knitting since I was seven, but this makes me want to give it a go!



No comments:

Post a Comment